Hiring our facilities
We are extremely proud of the state-of-the-art facilities on offer to both our students and the local community. Our building in Royton provides a modern, spacious learning environment where our students can develop both academically and vocationally.
Our facilities include a number of large, specialist classrooms covering all curriculum areas, as well as a number of communal spaces where students can gather and work. The Agora provides a central area for the holding of assemblies, performances and many other events.
Our sports facilities are also second-to-none. They include a large 3G playing surface for a variety of sports as well as a fully equipped sports hall. These serve to maximise extracurricular opportunities for our students and are also open to local teams and individuals to hire.
|Venue||Published Hourly Rate (1)*|
|MUGA per Netball Pitch||£15.00|
|MUGA per Tennis Court||£8.50|
|Badminton/Table Tennis Court Hire||£8.50|
Discounted rates are available for block bookings of 10 weeks.
Sports facilities for hire:
- 3G Pitch – full sized FA registered football pitch
- Dance Studio – with dual aspect mirrors and sound system (12m x 8.5m)
- Sports Hall – with four badminton courts and fully equipped for cricket (nets & mats available), netball, basketball, indoor football
- Activity Hall – marked with a single badminton court also ideal for table tennis and children’s parties
- MUGA – four netball courts, tennis courts, five-a-side football
- Grassed area – two seven-a-side pitches for junior use only (available weekends only)
Rooms available to hire – tailored to your needs:
Meeting Rooms From £20 / hour
Drama Studio £35 / hour
Theatre £450 / booking
To enquire about using our facilities, please click the button below.